Marysa Writes nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. This looks much more like a chain letter than an award, but I like Marysa and respect her artistry, and I appreciate the thought, so I’ll play along. At least, there’s no threat that a homeless person will break into my house, eat my dog and pee on the floor if I don’t pass it on.
Here we go:
Thank you so much Marysa Writes for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about Nobbinmaug:
- I’m Nobbinmaug. You’re welcome. (I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean, but it makes me laugh.)
- I am Eereeenían, which is way better than being human.
- Eereeenían’s are immune to time.
- I wrote the classic books The L Squad & Norman Normalson & The Normals. They’re not classics now, they’re not even published, but I see all time and know what is to come.
- I once ate a grasshopper. It was gross. (It was in a restaurant. I don’t just scrounge the yard for tasty morsels. “Ooh, grasshopper.”)
- The gopher ate my burrito.
- I am easily distracted. “Ooh, grasshopper.”
7 things about me:
- Oh, I already used my seven? Oh well.
Blogs I nominate: